INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT TAKE CENTRE STAGE
Bouygues Immobilier’s stand, located in the Passy hall (D67), will welcome all types of people interested in current happenings at the company. This year, we are emphasising innovation and will be hosting several talks on this theme:
- “A 15-minute innovation session”, with Christian Grellier, Head of R&D at Bouygues Immobilier, and the following start-ups financed by the Bird venture capital fund: MyCLoud3D/REALIZ3D and BeParkanimé.Wednesday 2 December and Thursday 3 December at 3.15pm (Bouygues Immobilier stand).
- “Nextdoor, the new smart and collaborative work spaces”, with participants including Eric Mazoyer, Deputy CEO of Bouygues Immobilier, and Philippe Morel, Chairman of Nextdoor. Thursday 3 December from 4.30pm to 5.30pm, Maillot hall, room 242A, level II.
Sustainable development will also be the focus of several round-table discussions:
- “COP21 for the property development sector - ahead or behind the curve?" with Eric Mazoyer.
Wednesday 2 December from 4.30pm to 6pm, Havane - Function room - level III
- « 30 minutes pour comprendre la biodiversité dans le bâtiment » avec Christelle Capdupuy, directrice du développement durable de Bouygues Immobilier. Jeudi 2 décembre de 16h00 à 16h30, stand Sinteo, n°E116, niveau II.
Lastly, Bouygues Immobilier will be taking part in two talks on current industry conditions:
- “Grand Paris Office Crane Survey – Winter 2015/Current status of and outlook for the commercial property market in the lead-up to the creation of the Grand Paris urban area”, with Eric Mazoyer. Thursday 3 December from 2.30pm to 6pm, Havane - Function room - level III
- “Retail: the rallying point for breathing life back into towns?” with Benoît Dantec, Director of Commercial property.
Thursday 3 December from 11am to 12.30pm,room 352 B - level III
SIMI - THE MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR THE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT SECTOR
SIMI is a major event for the industry. In 2014, the 13th annual event attracted 25,000 visitors and 440 exhibitors. Over 70 conferences and round-table discussions were held.
To follow Bouygues Immobilier at SIMI 2015, simply connect to our Twitter feed.