Bouygues Immobilier is a leading private property developer in France and Europe, with 1,969 employees at 31 December 2018 and sales of €2,628 million in 2018. With 39 branches in France and four outside France, Bouygues Immobilier has nearly 60 years' experience in developing residential, corporate and commercial projects in more than 250 towns and cities. Bouygues Immobilier has a strong commitment to innovation and sustainable development and therefore seeks to provide better quality of life over the long term for all its customers by making their experience of the buying process and their use of the living spaces and services created for them as pleasant as possible. Our high demands in terms of quality and our concern for the working conditions of employees is recognised by the fact that Bouygues Immobilier is the first property developer to be certified ISO 9001 in France, NF Habitat HQE and Top Employer France 2019.
This development is part of a broader blueprint for rehabilitating zones bordering the River Seine. In this area, the Issy-les-Moulineaux municipal authority aims to create a new mixed-use neighbourhood that will comprise housing, offices and retail space - along the same lines as the Chartreux and Bords de Seine mixed-development zones. It has taken more than ten years to structure and finance this vast project.
Atypik is situated on the site of a former postal sorting office, near Île Saint-Germain park. It offers unobstructed views across Paris, with the higher storeys also overlooking Saint Cloud park and Issy-les-Moulineaux. It comprises 159 apartments ranging from one to six rooms. To meet Issy-les-Moulineaux's objectives, 21% of this mixed-use programme is social housing (34 units), which has been sold to social landlord Seine-Ouest Habitat. In addition, 125 of the units have been reserved for first-time buyers. In total, 60% of the apartments have been bought as primary residences and the other 40% for buy-to-let.
This cutting-edge residential tower, designed by Christophe Cheney, is the standard bearer for a new generation of housing innovation. The balconies, offering ventilated aluminium panels, provide the leitmotiv for the building's façade while producing pleasant lighting effects inside the apartments.
The apartments themselves come with the latest in Schneider Electric's home automation technology and a system for monitoring electricity, water (both cold and hot) and heating usage in real time. Atypik is also fitted with an efficient pneumatic waste-management system whose collection points are linked directly to the town's waste-processing centre.
The residential tower has BBC-effinergie® certification and furthermore complies with 2012 thermal regulations (RT 2012). Heating and domestic hot water are supplied by Compagnie Parisienne de Chauffage Urbain (CPCU).