Aéroffice is a HQE-certified (High Environmental Quality) office building at the heart of Toulouse's aerospace valley developed by Bouygues Immobilier and the Toulouse-based architect Raymond Bernal. This 5-storey, 5,400-m2 building is focused on user comfort thanks to:
- office floors arranged around a tree-lined patio,
- well-lit work spaces,
- an excellent car parking ratio (1 space per 24 m2 of net surface area).
The building is easily accessible given its location at the intersection of the Toulouse ring-road and the A624 motorway.
Designed to comply with the HQE® (High Environmental Quality label), Aéroffice is equipped with an energy management system powered by Bouygues Immobilier's Siego® software solution.
Now that the building permit has been delivered, the works are ready to begin.
42, chemin de l’Espéssière
31 300 Toulouse, France
- Architect: Raymond Bernal
- Surface area: Surface area 5,800 m² of net floor area
- Number of storeys: 5
- Maximum capacity: 419 people
- Targeted certification: NF Bâtiment Tertiaire Démarche HQE® (High Environmental Quality)