Campus Val de Bièvre, located in Gentilly, near Paris, will host new premises occupied by Sanofi.
Designed by Bouygues Immobilier in conjunction with architects firm Valode & Pistre, the project is a Rehagreen® initiative that will enhance the value of an existing asset. The entire site, including the buildings, has been demolished to make way for a new, state-of-the-art campus. Over a surface area of 2 hectares, the site will be able to host 3,000 workstations and 900 parking spaces.
Buildings will be located around a landscaped area accessible to all employees. This will provide them with an ideal working environment, thus contributing to all occupants' well-being.
Sanofi's Campus Val de Bièvre is committed to sustainable development and complies with latest environmental certifications:
• HQE® (High Environmental Quality) in recognition of its environmental prowess (Exceptional rating)
• BREEAM in recognition of its energy performance and sustainability credentials (Very Good rating).
The site also meets all the 2012 thermal regulation criteria.
Campus Sanofi Val de Bièvre
94250 Gentilly, France
- Surface area : 51,000 m²
- Land area : 2 hectares
- Office space: 3,000 workstations
- Car park: 900 spaces
- Certifications: HQE® and BREEAM
- Handover: Early 2015
- Architect: Valode & Pistre