Erdre Rive Droite is a modern development by Bouygues Immobilier in the heart of Nantes, western France, on the banks of the River Erdre, comprised of three separate buildings designed in a contemporary style around a landscaped common area. This six-storey residence blends in harmoniously with the town houses and small buildings that make up most of the district. It is comprised of 51 one- to five-room apartments, most of which are fitted with balconies and patios with views over the River Erdre and the rest of the city.
Thanks to its H&E (Habitat and Environment) label, Erdre Rive Droite is a residence that respects the environment. It enjoys high energy performance due to its optimal acoustic and thermal insulation and its low-energy and water consumption equipment. Erdre Rive Droite also encourages its residents to adopt daily eco-gestures and recycle their waste.
Erdre Rive Droite is fitted with:
- a landing door with a 5-point lock,
- videophones in the lobbies,
- secure access to lifts from the underground level,
- car parking spaces and garages.
- Number of housing units: 51
- Number of buildings: 3
- Number of storeys: 6
- Year of handover: June (Building A)/December 2010 (Buildings B and C)
- Architect: Jean-Claude Serre