At the heart of an urban diversity project combining both housing and retail space in one block, this office building sets the example in terms of energy performance and presages tomorrow's neighbourhoods. It will enjoy low energy consumption thanks to its bioclimatic design and the installation of a geothermal system. It will also generate increased energy savings and transmission through the pooling of energy production using smart grid technologies.
This positive-energy building will produce more energy than it consumes thanks to its 400 m² of photovoltaic panels.
- Architect: Brenac & Gonzalez
- Surface area: 3,500 m2 net floor area of office space + 550 m2 net floor area of retail space
- Maximum capacity: 350 people
- Car parking spaces: 98 spaces and 12 motorbike/scooter spaces
- Targeted certification: NF Bâtiment Tertiaire Démarche HQE®
- Targeted labels: BBC-effinergie®
- Year of handover: First quarter 2015