Located in a vibrant district of Nanterre, L’Avangard’s three-storey loft apartments combine attractive design and comfort in generous volumes, patios and private gardens. Bouygues Immobilier has opted for light and space, with an architectural choice of fluid lines, noble materials such as brick and wood, and large windows.
L’Avangard’s lofts comply with the THPE Very High Energy Performance standard, consuming 20 % less energy than the H&E Habitat and Environment standard.
This energy performance is achieved through:
- heating by a network that recovers heat from wastewater treatment,
- domestic hot water produced by the heating network,
- extra insulation, using thermal bridge breakers and double glazing.
L’Avangard’ was awarded the Habitat Bleu Ciel prize by electricity utility EDF in 2008.
- Surface areas: Between 79 and 114 m2
- Awards: EDF Habitat Bleu Ciel prize (2008)
- Energy performance: 20 % lower than the H&E standard