In Auderghem, in the near suburbs of the Belgian capital, les Jardins de Tilia is a tranquil and bucolic place to live. It is comprised of 73 apartments spread out between three 2 to 4-storey buildings. For this development, Bouygues Immobilier Belgium, a subsidiary of Bouygues Immobilier, focused its efforts on the living environment, paying special attention to light, flora and space, by creating large interior gardens.
The 73 apartments, from 85 to 122 m2, were designed to enhance daily comfort:
- balconies, patios and private gardens,
- large bay windows,
- fully-fitted kitchens,
- very high performance acoustic and thermal insulation,
- anti-burglary double-glazing in ground-floor apartments,
- solid oak parquet,
- centralised heating and hot water production,
- individual electronic energy consumption meters,
- underground car park and cellars with secure accesses.
- Number of housing units: 73
- Number of buildings: 3
- Number of storeys: 2 to 4 storeys
- Year of handover: End 2011
- Architect: Conix Architects cvba