The Quai 92 residence stands out for its modern neo-Haussmannian architectural style, in keeping with that of the town of Puteaux. Its zinc roofing is in tune with the façade and stone balustrades.
The residence comprises:
- 175 homes, ranging from two- to five-room split-level apartments. Most have balconies or verandahs. The apartments overlooking the courtyard on the ground floor have private gardens,
- Penthouse apartments on the roof,
- 6 five-room town houses set in the heart of the residence.
Quai 92 also has shops for the convenience of residents.
Flora-lined private footpaths cross the block to this convivial setting.
The residence is located in the heart of the town which combines modernity and greenery. Puteaux offers 55 hectares of green spaces, parks and squares as well as 3,000 m2 of flowerbeds.
Certified against the H&E (Habitat and Environment) label, the Quai 92 residence is energy efficient. The housing units have optimal acoustic and thermal insulation. They are also fitted with low-energy and low water consumption equipment, such as underfloor heating. Recycling and eco-gestures are mandatory in the residence.
- Number of housing units: 175, including 6 houses
- Year of handover: Between June and December 2010 (phase 1)/April 2011 (phase 2)
- Architect: Anthony Béchu