Located in Vannes in southern Brittany, Valprévert stands out for its sober, contemporary architecture with predominantly white walls and timber cladding.
This modestly-sized programme comprises three types of home:
- 20 two- to three-room apartments in a small residence,
- 42 two- to four-room maisonettes,
- 15 detached five-room houses.
Surrounded by hedge rows and planted embankments, the Valprévert residential area lies in the the heart of a verdant setting. Its private gardens and patios are also generously adorned with flora. Valprévert residents can thus make the most of a calm and relaxing environment.
- Number of housing units: 77, including 20 apartments, 42 maisonettes and 15 detached houses
- Number of storeys: 3 storeys for apartments and maisonettes, 2 storeys for detached houses
- Year of handover: Between December 2009 and December 2011
- Architect: Archipole, François Cornichet